From controlling who enters the site, through to fire and detection systems, we provide a single point resource, delivering a complete range of construction site security and health & safety services.
Construction sites have a constant need to deter intruders, prevent theft, and detect vandalism or wilful damage. Increasingly, our construction site security systems are also being used by companies concerned about the health and safety implications of unauthorised entry into buildings or construction sites.
Our wireless security systems are ideally suited to construction sites, where conventional (wired) alarms and CCTV cannot be used for reasons of practicality or cost. They also deliver significant cost savings compared to manned guarding.
The complete construction site security system
- More flexible – and less expensive – than manned guarding.
- Security protection for scaffolding, cranes, plant, materials and high value machinery or equipment.
- Protects site compounds, buildings and outlying areas.
- Can protect areas up to 1 km apart.
- Wireless security tags installed and easily repositioned.
- Alarms and cameras integrate together to target activity “hotspots”.
- Monitored 24/7, 365 days a year.
- System support can incorporate guard response to alarms.
All systems are designed to be completely standalone, and can operate without the need for mains power or fixed line telecommunications.
Where appropriate, all systems conform to the necessary British Standards and Codes of Practice and are supported by the Company’s own ISO 9001 accreditation.